Finding a home to rent can be a daunting task. Not everyone knows what should be specified in the lease agreement and what the landlord has no right to ask of you. It is even more difficult for foreigners who do not speak Czech. That is why we offer the service of helping with finding a rental property.
You can choose from two service packages: Basic and Full.
The basic package is suitable if you have already found a property to rent. The most important part is left to be done – to review the lease contract.
- We will review the lease agreement to ensure that all terms and conditions comply with the law.
- We will provide you with a property handover protocol with our recommendations on what is needed during apartment handover and how to complete the protocol to protect yourself from potential future claims by the landlord.
Service price: CZK 6,050 incl. VAT, payment in advance.
The Full Package
We will help you from the moment you search for a property to the moment you move in there.
- we’ll discuss your requirements for the property you are looking for;
- we’ll prepare your resume to send to prospective landlords;
- we’ll send you all the latest offers that match your requirements;
- we’ll call the selected options and clarify the conditions of the lease;
- we’ll arrange a viewing for you, tell you the pros and cons of the location, and tell you an average market rental prices in the area;
- we’ll review the lease agreement;
- one of us will be present during the handover of the property, and we’ll help you to fill out the handover protocol correctly;
- we’ll make photos of the property during the handover and store all the photos on a shared drive;
- you’ll be always able to contact us with any questions throughout the lease, this includes help with the recalculation of utility bills.
Service price: 1 monthly rent + 21% VAT (min. CZK 12,000 + VAT). The deposit is CZK 5,000, the rest of the full amount will be paid when signing the lease agreement.
I am looking for a property to rent
Contact us or fill out this short form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.